Thursday, November 29, 2012

If Your Heart's Not In It


Tanpa disadari lagu merupakan ungkapan perasaan yang tak bisa dikatakan. Bait-bait dari lagu tersebut cukup mewakili apa yang kita rasakan. Saat jatuh cinta atau bahkan patah hati sekali pun, musik mewakilinya.

I'm missing you 
Girl even though you're right here by my side 
Cause lately it seems 
The distance between us is growing too wide 

I'm so afraid that you're saying it's over 
The last thing that I wanna hear 

But if your heart's not in it for real 
Please don't try to fake what you don't feel 
If love's already gone 
It's not fair to lead me on 
Cause I would give the whole world for you 
Anything you ask of me I'd do 
But I won't ask you to stay 
I'd rather walk away 
If your heart's not in it 

You say that you love me 
But baby sometimes 
You're just saying the words 
If you've got somethin' to tell me 
Don't keep it inside 
Let it be heard 

I'm so afraid that you're saying it's over 
Girl I'll make it easy for you 

But if your heart's not in it for real 
Please don't try to fake what you don't feel 
If love's already gone 
It's not fair to lead me on 
Cause I would give the whole world for you 
Anything you ask of me I'd do 
But I won't ask you to stay 
I'd rather walk away 
If your heart's not in it 

How I wish I could take us back in time 
But it's gone too far now we can't rewind (And there's nothing that I can do 
To stop me losin' you) 
I can't make you change your mind (If your heart's not in it) 

But if your heart's not in it for real 
Please don't try to fake what you don't feel 
If love's already gone 
It's not fair to lead me on 
Cause I would give the whole world for you 
Anything you ask of me I'd do 
But I won't ask you to stay 
I'd rather walk away *If Your Heart's Not In It by Westlife*

How touch the song if i heard. i felt cry... i remember my....... past is the past! Even i feel sad, but this is the circle of love... even if its difficult to face the truth....i really love this song.

but much better if u tells me...i will not ask u to stay. And baby my heart wasn't in it...i didn't wanna put you through that anymore and i couldn't take it anymore.

You say that you love me
But baby sometimes
You're just saying the words
If you've got somethin' to tell me
Don't keep it inside
Let it be heard.........

you know what they say, "if you love something, let it go. if it comes back to you, it's yours. and if it doesn't, it never was and it's not meant to be." it may be hard but it kinda is the right thing to do..ijust can't be in a relationship that only works one-way. it will hurt when i let you go but it will be much more painful making you stay.

"we just cant get back what's been lost. sometimes, we just have to accept the fact that some things dont go the way we want it to go. but you never know, maybe at the end of the road, he'll be there again waiting for you :)"

Now, we're just friends and it hits me like I can't figure out what will happen to me the day after tomorrow...I love him so much...He's my world and nothing less. Until now, I miss him so much...We don't talk to each other and it hurts. I've just done my part.


2 comments:

  1. Selalu berkesan dan mengena di hati,,,,
    terima kasih...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless but I hope he read this and feel really sorry and want to ask to come back together again for Real Relationship...

    *amin*

    ReplyDelete