Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thanks God, Thanks to You


No one know about what I feels... Only God and I who knows that

Kehilangan itu memang sakit, siapa pun tidak ingin merasakan kehilangan. lebih baik kita tidak pernah bertemu banyak orang dari pada harus kehilangan satu orang. segalanya yang ada di dunia ini tidak pernah ada yang abadi.  Kalau Tuhan ingin mengambil yang kita miliki, apa yang bisa kita lakukan? Segala sesuatu yang kita alami ini sudah Tuhan rencanakan untuk kita dan pasti itu yang terbaik :)

Teman terbaikku, memintaku untuk melihat orang-orang yang ada dalam hidupku saat ini bukan saat itu. Ia juga memintaku untuk belajar bersyukur akan apa yang aku miliki saat ini bukan saat itu. *hug*

God has His reasons why people meet each other, why they share a love together, but not stay together.   God Puts people in my life for a reason, and removes them from my life for a better reason too. Maybe God wanted us to meet a few wrong people, so that when we met the right one, we would know what a gift is. God has a perfect timing for everything. I must wait on His timing.


"God doesn't give you the people you want, He give you the people you need to make you the person you were meant to be. You may not end up where you want to be, but you will end up where 'GOD' wants you to be."
"God has you exactly where He wants you. Learn to be happy where you are, and God will take you where you want to be."

"HILANG YANG BAIK AKAN HADIR YANG LEBIH BAIK, HILANG YANG LEBIH BAIK AKAN MENDAPATKAN YANG PALING BAIK"

Yupz, Breaking up with partner is like cutting unions, it only makes cry. Its Hard For Me To Act like everythings okay when I'm falling apart. From the inside out. U broke me down, you've ruined me. Taken all the light of my life and left me with nothing. Now, i have to accept the fact that some people will always stay in my heart, even if i'm already gone in theirs. If something bad happens, something good will come of it.

BUT,..

Nobody can break me, because I know who stands beside me, and that is God. 

You know what's awesome about God? 

He's always there for you, to listen to you and understand. God always has a plan for everything, even though it seems like were in the darkest part of are life. 

GOD always has something for you, a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, a relief for every sorrow & a plan for every tomorrow.

God is the best listener and i don’t need to shout, nor cry out loud. Coz he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart. No matter how hard the test, He is still giving me the ANSWER

The Last, but not least He does not disappoint me, He Look at me and understand me , & He picks me up when I fall, Hold on and take my hand and guide me to the right path. I trust him & he will never leave me. Thank you God.

Sometimes, I tell myself that maybe I should just stop hoping. I'm tired of getting my hopes up for things that I know will never happen :(. what i want isn't always what i get. Ok, I have to forget what I want. But, Thanks God I believe With your hand all things are possible. 

In the end what I get is so much better than what i wanted coz you knows what the best for me. Maybe, Its hard for me to understand what you really want to happen but I trust you. I know you will give me what's best ;)

Yep, I let everything in God's hand. Coz, God handle it will help me be happy that's what I am going to do. All I can do is to be better and pray. 

I know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes i wish i knew what that reason was, even this reason hurts.  I may love the wrong person, cry for the wrong reason. But one thing is sure; mistakes help us to find the RIGHT person. Disappointments are just God's way of saying: I've got something better. And, The best way to avoid dissapointments is to not expect anything from anyone. Yeah Never put our happiness in someone else's hands.


"I don't know what God is trying to prepare me for, yet I know everything in my life is for a reason. -Beyonce #lifeisbutadream"

I wish my feelings had a delete button when I wish I could turn back time to when everything was perfect.

Thanks to the people that walked in to my life and made it better. And thanks to the ones who walked out and made it amazing. Its not the end of our story. It's the end of our part in my story. If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart , I'll stay there forever. Just because we can't be together, doesn't mean I won't love you.  Even We're not as close as we used to be, but I'm here for you if you need me. I have the best memories with you.


Everyone wants HAPPINESS, no one wants PAIN. But you can't make a RAINBOW without a little rain :)

1 comment: